Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs

2 year old corgi attacks 3 month old collie, appears to be

Customer Question

2 year old corgi attacks 3 month old collie, appears to be dominance behavior, we bought the collie to take over the alpha role as the cocker spaniel, a surprisingly good alpha, is in failing health
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....

So she hasn't drawn blood on the Collie at all?

Can you pinpoint when these attacks happen most often (such as during mealtime, etc)?

What does the collie do when the Corgi is after her?

Do they go for walks together?

How long have you had the Collie now?

Expert:  Lisa replied 1 month ago.

Is anyone crate trained?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
collie no blood drawn, you can count on attack in any logical time but some attacks I can not put a reason to, there is no chase, the attacks are sudden and only happen at close range, the collie screams, they are in the yard together but never alone, the puppy was only allowed off lead recently but everyone got sick (we are just about off medication) so everyone has been on lead together, never any aggression during these situations, all in the house, we got her at two months she is almost 3 months so less than three months old (she just, in the last couple of days past the corgi in height), they have all been crate trained, the old cocker I no longer crate the corgi still knows to go to crate but no longer restricted, the collie is frequently crated, always at night and sometimes just to sleep, I hope I am not getting charged by time, I type slow, a call would have been much faster, I know how to train, I have watched alot of Cesar Milan, but I am stumped
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Lisa, as a veterinary technician are you trained for behavior, I expect an expert if I am going to pay