Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

How can I get my toy poodle to be calm around my elderly

Customer Question

how can I get my toy poodle to be calm around my elderly friends. I don't want her to scratch or trip them when they are first around her? Help
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself or to request needed information for your problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Can you give me an example of what is happening and what you are doing at teh time?

Is the pup jumping on people?