Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Just rescued a small beagle/boxer mix from the street. We

Customer Question

Just rescued a small beagle/boxer mix from the street. We had him in a bath day two at Pets Smart, then the vets the next day. He has had all his shots ant thankfully tested negative for heart worm. He did have hook worm, but has completed the treatment. The vet also was astounded that we had only had him for two days. He loved his dismeaner! Our cat on the other hand has had 5 teeth pulled (he is 9 and a rescue) he was use to his other boys..a mastiff and a blood hound. The face of our home is very aggressive. Please advise us on how to get these two together. The new dog will be fixed next week! We think this will help...still the cat isn'ntmthemsame after his last surgery.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Amanda Mouradian-Dar replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry your new dog isn't liked by the cat.

Just to clarify, the problem is that the old cat doesn't like the new dog? Let me know if I read your question correctly. I have some ideas that can help.

Dr. Amanda

How are all of your pets getting along tonight? Do you want to talk about managing the aggression? What questions do you have for me?

Dr. Amanda