Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs

I have a dog who is 15 months old and he still isn't house

Customer Question

I have a dog who is 15 months old and he still isn't house trained. We have tried everything we know of short of keeping him in a cage. He is a very gentle soul and cowers when he knows he has gone inside and we walk towards it. He comes straight inside, relieves himself and then asks to go out. Can you help?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 3 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to earn your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Is Snid a ***** ***** Terrier? (It came through as a Jagdterrier)
  • Is he both urinating and defecating inside or just one?
  • Is he neutered?
  • Is he crated when you aren't there?