Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs

I have a new laborador puppy 4 mos.... we also have a 4 year

Customer Question

I have a new laborador puppy 4 mos.... we also have a 4 year old lab. the puppy continually bites at the face and legs of the 4 year old and we cannot stop her no matter what we do... HELP?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself or to request needed information for your problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.

First , don't panic and know that this is perfectly normal for a puppy to do. It seems you are offline at this time and you can reply to my questions at any time you are next online and if I am offline at that time I will answer you as soon as I can. Please give as much detail as possible.

When this happens what does your older Lab do?

What have you tried so far?

What type of training do you do daily with the pup? (meaning the method)