Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs

Well she killed her 2 sisters yedterday. Like she went mad

Customer Question

Well she killed her 2 sisters yedterday. Like she went mad or something. I dnt know wat to think or do.
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Pit bull 7 mnths old. We love on these dogs like there human
JA: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bull?
Customer: Nothing I dnt think. She was fine early that day. We left and come bk and one of our dogs was hurt thought she got snake bit I thought it was a dog fight.
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the bull's name and age?
Customer: We took her in and doctor her put her in room. Then when to rodeo came bk and when we got home she was on top of other sister just a shaking her but sister was already dead.
JA: How old is Bk?
Customer: 7 to 8 mnths. Georgia is her name. We got them at the age 4 weeks old. Show them nothing but love
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Georgia?
Customer: No she act like she wasn't feeling good earlier that week. Just laying around. I live in woods dnt know if she got bit by something or wat. No sign of a bit or nothing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: What should I do with her.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Georgia.I'm so sorry you're going through this devastating event, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:How is Georgia acting today?Has Georgia been vaccinated for rabies?I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.