Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

I have a five year old Lab mix rescue that I got four months

Customer Question

I have a five year old Lab mix rescue that I got four months ago and has adjusted well except for two things. He is aggressive towards some people when first meeting them and has savere separation anxiety . He`s very good with other dogs. He is comfortable in his kennel, but every time I walk out the house he gets very upset and barks wildly, same as when he`s in the truck. The other day I walked out back to the barn and he broke right through the gate on the back porch, I mean split the thing in half. Please help?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....Does Buddy Boy live with other dogs?Is he crate trained at all?When you take him for a walk, do you use a traditional leash and collar?When he acts up, what do you do?Have you taken him to obedience classes at all?