Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

I just wrote a long question and when a doctor came on-line

Customer Question

I just wrote a long question and when a doctor came on-line I lost connection. I am so sorry. My name is ***** ***** my e-mail is***@******.***. I wrote about my dog Rosie who is being very very aggressive and biting me. Do you access my question as it had a lot of info in it. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi Patti.....I can't seem to find your other question. It's possible that it was erased when you lost connection. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your Rosie. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....What kind of dog is Rosie?How old is she?Have you had her since she was a puppy?Was your old vet able to touch Rosie?Is there a time when Rosie is more likely to bite at you?