Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Primarily indoor dog barks at the children and adults when

Customer Question

Primarily indoor dog barks at the children and adults when they move about the house. She barks loudly and sometimes howls at family members. She would never bite and does not jump on people. She's an awesome dog in many ways. Can you recommend how her behavior can be modified so that she doesn't bark at everyone in the house?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 7 months ago.
Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible......Is she barking at people who live there or just at visitors to the house?What kind of dog is she?How old is she?When she's barking, what do you do?Have you had her since she was a puppy?Has she been to any obedience classes?How much exercise does she get daily?Is she crate trained at all?