Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs

We have a toy Cavoodle 11weeks old and he has 2 bad habits

Customer Question

We have a toy Cavoodle 11weeks old and he has 2 bad habits one is he does his business inside the house and two which we think is more serious is he barks and snaps and nips at our heels he is going to puppy school early next month in the mean time can you help yours faithfully theo
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible.....How long have you had Oscar?Do you have other dogs too?Can you tell me your house breaking routine?Is he crate trained?Does he seem to go to the bathroom in the house more when he's alone or when you're home?What are you cleaning those areas with?How much exercise is he getting daily?When he barks/snaps/nips at your heel, what do you do?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
11weeks 2no. 3dont follow. 4no. 5 when we are home. 5floors with disenfectant. 6 plays and runs in back yard several times a day 7 tell him no in a deep voice and hand up at the same time.
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
So you don't have any house breaking routine at all?Have you had dogs in the past?If so, were they indoor or outdoor dogs?