Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My daughter has a female minpin and she is wetting on her bed.

Customer Question

my daughter has a female minpin and she is wetting on her bed. She is put out to go potty but she comes in and wets on her bed. How can my daughter stop this problem? The minpin has been to the vet and it is not a medical issue.
Karen
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself and the way the site works. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.
Expert:  Sally G. replied 7 months ago.
Where did your daughter get the dog?How long has she had it?What is the age of the dog?Is the dog laying on the bed when it wets or does your daughter see her actually squatting and going potty?Does your daughter stand outside with the dog and use a potty command?