Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My pet sleeps with me on the bed. He is a miniature italian

Customer Question

My pet sleeps with me on the bed. He is a miniature italian greyhound/dashound. I had the vet check him out with blood tests and thay showed no problems. He sleeps under the covers and after a while gets hot and drinks alot of water. Thats not the problem. The problem is when he drinks the water and wants to go out he wakes me up 4-5 times a night. What would you suggest?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself and the way the site works. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.
Expert:  Sally G. replied 8 months ago.
Have you ever tried just putting a bed on a table next to your bed for the dog or a dog bed on top of your bed so he does not go under the covers? Have you tried taking the water away for the night?