Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs

I have a six year old rescued Yorky. We got from Pennsylvania

Customer Question

I have a six year old rescued Yorky. We got from Pennsylvania SPCA when she was six months old. Has been afraid of any dog since we got her. In addition my wife passed away two years ago and six months after that I moved. We now have a four month old Maltese who I believe she is extremely jealous of, and seems to snap and growl and bark when the dog comes near her, however for the most part her tail is wagging when she does this. What can be done to improve upon their relationship?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....How long have you had the Maltese?What is the puppy doing when the Yorkie acts out?What are their names?Has the Yorkie drawn blood on the puppy?Are either of the dogs crate trained?