Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My dog pulls and squeaks the entire time we are out walking.

Customer Question

My dog pulls and squeaks the entire time we are out walking. At home he rarely if ever makes any kind of noise and is calm and loving. He's 3 years old and a Bassett/terrier mix. The pulling we are working on, but how can we get him to be quite!
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.
What have you tried to do to stop it?What type of obedience training do you do and how often?What type of collar do you use?What commands does he know?
If you would like a phone call offer just let me know and I can place it for an extra 5 dollars. Sometimes it is easier to talk than type:)