Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My three year old lab is a biter and wants to use s mouth.

Customer Question

My three year old lab is a biter and wants to use his mouth for attention. Help! I'm at a loss after trying all the tricks I know!
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 8 months ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

What obedience training has he had?

What tricks do you know that you have tried?

Hi. Perhaps you did not receive notification of my reply the day you opened your question. Below find my original response posted 4 minutes after you asked your question.

Hi JaCustomer,

What obedience training has he had?

What tricks do you know that you have trie