Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Why does a puppy of about 4 months old (just came into

Customer Question

Why does a puppy of about 4 months old (just came into household about 1 month ago)
bark at me continually and seems to be afraid of me?
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hi Irma, can you send video of what you're seeing? This will make it that much easier to analyze the behavior the puppy is displaying and give you an idea of what the concern is and what can be done to fix it.

You can either upload a video here or you can upload to another site like youtube or photo bucket and then post the link back.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not a technical person, I am 77 yrs old. I just needed some help which it doesn't appear I am going to get this way.
Not satisfied with paying another $18. Maybe I just need to keep on working on this dog my own way and forget this whole
thing.

Irma, I'll ask customer service to assist you with a refund.

We are here to help and happy to do so. If you're having frustrations with training and don't feel you're making the progress you wish to see, enlisting the help of a behaviorist that can with you one-on-one might be the easiest and fastest method. When it comes to training, the easiest way for a trainer to assist is to see what you're seeing and help you to address concerns based on presentation. Best of luck with your companion.