Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

We have a total of six small Chihuahua mix dogs weighing

Customer Question

We have a total of six small Chihuahua mix dogs weighing between six and 12 pounds that we've either rescued or someone has dropped off and we rescued that way. In the last two months there have been three incidents where one dog attacked an another one and cut her up with her teeth around the back legs badly. The first time it was just the dog we call Bianca the second time there were two dogs involved odie and Bianca. Last night when I went in the house I found it was just Bianka again attacking Ms. Goldie screaming and blood. Ms Goldie has a bad disposition I don't know if that is the reason or not. what happened all of a sudden in our house that Miss Goldie was being attacked these three times? Those dogs Ms. Goldie me and Bianka we have had four and five years. Can you help me
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.

What is the age of the two dogs that are causing the problem? i see one is 5 who is 5 years old?

When did you get these two dogs?

How are the dogs with items such as food toys, bones etc. Will they growl or stare down another dog that gets too close?

Do you have any idea what happened before each fight, meaning what were the circumstances?

I seems you have gone offline. When you have the time you can answer the questions above and it will come to my email and I will be happy to help when I am next online. If you prefer a phone conversation which may be faster for you just hit the additional phone service button. I will be offline for a period of the afternoon for an appointment and then again this evening for service dog training.