Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Tonight my 2 female mini doxies 5yrs. old seemed to have a

Customer Question

Tonight my 2 female mini doxies 5yrs. old seemed to have a scuffle over a toy.They both started to bark and lunge at each other. I got hold of them and pulled them apart. The one female(bridget-alpha dog) was scolded and set apart from Sasha. After a few minutes, Bridget had a look in her eye as if to say, I'm not thru with you yet! Then she lunged toward sasha once again I jumped up and separated them. In so doing, one of the dogs got hold of my arm (I was wearing a long sleeve shirt with a sweater on top. I felt a possible bite and sure enough my skin was broken and I had a bite mark on my arm and blood. I immediately scolded Bridget and put her out in the garage alone and kept Sasha in the house. They are used to sleeping together in the garage in their crate. Do I trust them to sleep together tonight? How long do I keep them apart? Sasha is a very quiet temperment and is more the quiet type and seems to be a little scared of Bridget knowing she is the boss. How do I handle this and how soon can they get together again knowing they are friends once again? Look forward to your advice.
Category: Dog Training
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would appreciate a call from my email question regarding my 2 mini doxies. I am having problems with my computer and would rather speak on the phone with a Dog Doctor. My # *****: xxxxxxxxxx Please call me asap. thank you. Barbara
Expert:  Sally G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. In order to speak by phone you will need to push the phone request button