Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

I have a 3 month old female Mi Ki puppy that I bought and

Customer Question

I have a 3 month old female Mi Ki puppy that I bought and had flown from Washington State to Ga. She was to be a new furbaby for us and playmate to our year old Mi Ki, Gus. She is very sweet but even after a month she is still very skittish, runs when you try to pick her up and does not like to be held. But after we gently coral her and put her on bed she sleeps between our pillows and gives "kisses". We have a stool that she and Gus use to climb on sofa and she sits right next to us at night to watch TV. Coco and Gus are best friends just need her to come around so she can live and enjoy our busy lifestyle. Gus travels everywhere with and loves it. Have never had this behavior problem with any of my pets and purchased this rare toy breed because of their friendly playful frame or. Any ideas that would help this little angel girl and me would be very welcomed!
🐾🐾🌟
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.

You said you had her flown to you from Washington , how did you originally find her? Was it an internet purchase?

What type of temperament does Gus have with the new dog? Where did you get Gus?