Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

I have 5 dogs from approximately 7lbs to 12 lbs father gh

Customer Question

I have 5 dogs from approximately 7lbs to 12 lbs father high pedigree PAPILLON MOTHER part PAP AND PART LONGHAIR CHI.and 3 brothers 7 1/2 yes old the largest is becoming more and more aggressive and fighting with others as well as getting in my face and challenging me I LOVE THEM they ate my family but this can't go on please help THANK YOU [email protected]
Category: Dog Training
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please I just need what positive help if any that I can get I love very my dogs dearly and can not bear this for myself or them much like lo nger
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, Karen. I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your canine family. I'd like to get some more information.

1) Has this been a long term problem or something that just recently started?

2) Out of the 5 dogs in your home, are all of them altered (the girls spayed, the boys neutered?)

3) Have you put any of these dogs through any official training through a dog school?

4) Can you describe in depth what you're seeing as far as the fights between the others? Is it just Andre against males or is Andre also fighting females?

5) When you say that Andre is getting in your face and challenging you, what do you see? Is this a chronic issue while you're doing something else (example, it starts when you're petting other dogs).

6) Please describe the aggression you're seeing. Is this a warning growl or bared teeth?

7) Has Andre ever tried to bite you or your family?

This additional info will help me to assist you in unraveling the cause of the behavior, and allow me to give you the most concise direction on what to do from this point forward.