Good morning, Karen. I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your canine family. I'd like to get some more information.
1) Has this been a long term problem or something that just recently started?
2) Out of the 5 dogs in your home, are all of them altered (the girls spayed, the boys neutered?)
3) Have you put any of these dogs through any official training through a dog school?
4) Can you describe in depth what you're seeing as far as the fights between the others? Is it just Andre against males or is Andre also fighting females?
5) When you say that Andre is getting in your face and challenging you, what do you see? Is this a chronic issue while you're doing something else (example, it starts when you're petting other dogs).
6) Please describe the aggression you're seeing. Is this a warning growl or bared teeth?
7) Has Andre ever tried to bite you or your family?
This additional info will help me to assist you in unraveling the cause of the behavior, and allow me to give you the most concise direction on what to do from this point forward.