Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My dog has been hiding in closets or in small spaces past few days. We had lots of

Customer Question

My dog has been hiding in closets or in small spaces for the past few days. We had lots of company over Christmas.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 11 months ago.
Hi JaCustomer, My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient. Has he been eating and drinking normally?Is he eliminating relatively normally?Was he fed any fatty foods like turkey skin, ham, fried foods, or other human food over the holiday?any vomiting or diarrhea?