Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My wife & I have just acquired a 2 yr old female Border

Customer Question

My wife & I have just acquired a 2 yr old female Border Collie that has not been socialized, is extremely shy and we suspect has ,at best, ***** ***** harshly. we have been very gentle with her , but to no avail. we need pro advice. Please ! Al Harris
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 year ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

How long have you had her?

Do you know any of her history?

Why do you feel she was abused?

What have you tried so far?

Does she come to you?

Hi JaCustomer,

How long have you had her?

Do you know any of her history?

Why do you feel she was abused?

What have you tried so far?

Does she come to you?