Lisa
Lisa, Certified Veterinary Technician
Experience:  CVT with a special interest in behavior modification through structure, boundaries and limitations with positive reinforcement.
10413311

We have a 7 week old Beagle. She is doing great crate

Customer Question

We have a 7 week old Beagle. She is doing great crate training and adjusting to our home in just a week. The only issue is when we pick her up to bring her inside after being outdoors. She will growl, snap, try to bite, etc. It's not the normal puppy bite or play growl, she's genuinely mad. Just wondering if this is normal and/or how to handle that. We plan to do obedience class, but she can't start until 9 weeks. Thanks!
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to ensure I give you the best advice possible...

Do you always pick her up to bring her in?

How long have you had her now?

Does she go out on a leash or does she roam free in the yard?

Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Lisa