Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Mine is a 10 yrs old RESCUE mini poodle who nips at peoples

Customer Question

Mine is a 10 yrs old RESCUE mini poodle who nips at peoples legs or will growl when a stranger wants to pet him. Since he is very cute everyone wants to pet him although I made a big sign that says "PLEASE DO NOT PET THE DOG". Is there a way to brake this habit?
Category: Dog Training
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have some questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible...Has Mine always done this?When he acts aggressively, what do you do?Is it in the home that he mainly acts up?Has he ever been to obedience classes?