Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea and I am concerned

Customer Question

My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea and I am concerned she is shaking and I could use some advice
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea and I am concerned she is shaking and I could use some advice. I had given her a heart guard pill last night she had never had one before I am not sure if this is a reaction to that but I am concerned because she is only about 9 pounds
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: I'm happy to send the money to continue to help me out how to do that
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: I'm happy to send the money to continue to help me out how to do thatShe has no other health concerns that we are aware of she recently just had a vet visit one month ago She has no other health concerns that we are aware of she recently just had a vet visit one month ago
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 days ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 days ago.

Hello, again, I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is your dog?

2- How long has this been going on?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- Any other symptoms?