Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

My 6 yo Boston Terrier has been vomiting. At first, I

Customer Question

My 6 yo Boston Terrier has been vomiting. At first, I thought it was from eating salmon but he didn't have diarrhea - just soft serve stool.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the boston terrier eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of
JA: What is the boston terrier's name and age?
Customer: I read not to give him any water but he seems so thirsty after her vomits
JA: How old is I?
Customer: Cody age 6
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about I?
Customer: I?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 11 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I am a real person that will be able to guide you with the care of Cody. It sounds like he recently started vomiting and having soft stool, but he did not eat anything other than his regular diet, is all that correct?

You may receive a request for a phone call. This is automatically generated by the website, but you do not have to accept it. I am able to answer your question in this chat box if you wish.

Expert:  Scott Perry replied 8 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Scott Perry