Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We have 4 Shi tzu's, one whom is having symptoms of tongue

Customer Question

We have 4 Shi tzu's, one whom is having symptoms of tongue hanging out, not able to stand or walk we are having to give her water with a syringe, we just bought a house and have had to dump all our money into that due to the suddenness we are broke! This started out she was jumping her back.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Nothing there.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tyba and she's was a year in January.
JA: How old is Tyba?
Customer: She now has a rattle in her chest especially after we give her water
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tyba?
Customer: She has been on eye drops for a few months due to her lower lid rolls inside. Tacrolimus 0.03 one drop 2-3 x per day.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of your companion?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If it fails to load, the files are likely too large. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. I’ll be standing by.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
We made Tyba as comfortable as we could last night. I gave her water in a syringe and talked to her and went to sleep around 12pm. Iwoke up at 1ish and couldn't hear anything from her and she had passed during that hour.

I am so sorry to hear. I'll contact customer service for you.