Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Thanks, My 7 moths Weime fell of the Cot and broke his rear

Customer Question

Thanks , My 7 moths Weime fell of the Cot and broke his rear Femur Joint (Growth Plate). We went throught the expensive operation to fix with pins and was in-patient for 9 weeks He is back now but still a bit of limping and I notice the effected leg is bit shorter than the other one and also not the same size of muscles like the other healthy one
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Weime?
Customer: he is a happy pup, wants to play and run . we are worried if he may snap again. Will his leg be of normal size. His muscles are growing from what we notice. I am NOT sure if we can take him for walks so he can exercise the leg
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am still waiting for the answer... No reply and the wait time is been 8 minutes since 1 hour
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How long ago was your companion discharged?

Did your discharge instructions include information on exercise regimens?

Has he ever walked without a limp since surgery?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can anyone please let me know why there was another $20 taken out. I am NOT satisfied with the service.Please reply with the phone number that I can contact someone.Thanks