Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones, Dog Veterinarian
97758537

Came home today and our dogs eyes look like they are rolling

Customer Question

Came home today and our dogs eyes look like they are rolling to sides of his head. You can see a lot of the whites of his eyes when you look at him.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tick, 6 yo
JA: How old is Tick?
Customer: 6 yo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tick?
Customer: No, he is acting normal. Walking around yard, jumped up on me. Just his eyes look rolled back.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Kelly Jones replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** am a veterinarian. I will do my best to help you.

I have a few questions:
- Did you happen to take a photo of his eyes when it was happening?

- Is he walking normally?

There could be several things going on and it can be hard to tell over the internet. I would recommend that he goes to a veterinarian in order to get a neurological exam done to see if they can narrow it down. If he is eating/drinking and walking around normally then it might be safe to wait until tomorrow to see a veterinarian. If he seems abnormal in any way, I would recommend that he goes to an emergency veterinarian tonight.

I wish you both all the best. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Kelly Jones