Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

We have a 4 year old Boston that started throwing up last

Customer Question

We have a 4 year old Boston that started throwing up last night and has vomited probably 5 or 6 times today.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: No, she is on Science Diet small bites and when she throws up it looks like it is not digesting at all.
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: But she is acting fine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Baby G
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

So she is still trying to eat and drink? Can she keep water down? Did she have any new foods or treats when this started?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
She is drinking and eating and seems to have a normal appetite but it comes back up.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Never mind I will take her to a vet tomorrow. This system here is trying to get money out of me with every queston

Ok I understand.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You charged me another 14 on top of the 5 dollar previous and you never answered the question! I told you never mind ... what a scam!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
now you are trying to charge another 28!

I just notified customer service that I did not answer the question so you should not have a charge.