Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 5k maltese had he head stuck in a gate in 30degree heat

Customer Question

My 5k maltese had he head stuck in a gate in 30degree heat for maybe 2 hrs, three weeks ago neighbours found her crying and released her, seemed to be fine but has started to hide in small spaces, does not want to play, still has good appetite but is just very strange.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bella
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?
Customer: She has a problem with cortisol or something like that
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Maite Cintron replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** I am sorry to hear Bella is not feeling well. I have a few more questions for you.

1) How old is Bella? 2) Did she go to the veterinarian after the incident with the gate? 3) Any other signs besides hiding in small spaces?