Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

M. Salkin: Do you know where/how to connect with an

Customer Question

For Dr. M. Salkin: Do you know where/how to connect with an organization who train service dogs (particularly Goldens) and place a dog in your home for a while to acclimate them to such an environment for a few months or year? You take care of the dog and take them everywhere with you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I don't, James, but you could google the keywords "dog, service, organization" for places near you and give them a call. Please contact***@******.*** or http://ww2.justanswer.com/help who can place this post into the pet/dog category for you where there are experts more apprised about your concern than I.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Cannot rate the Stars at this time.

Once again I have to refer you to customer service. I'm not privy to your side of the site. Mea culpa.