Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is barely touching her food. Eats a little. Whines.

Customer Question

She is barely touching her food. Eats a little. Whines. Could she be constipated?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Misha. About 11, as she is a rescue.
JA: How old is Misha?
Customer: 11
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Misha?
Customer: No.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. Just ignore it. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

How long has this been going on for?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

When was the last time you saw stool from her?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dr. John, It's been going on for 3 days. No vomiting or diarrhea. About 2 days ago, her stool seems the same. I am now concerned that she has not had a bowl movement in the last two days. We have 2 dogs, but I an usually tell the stools apart, as one dog is much larger.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Never mind, I'll take her to the vet. This site is a scam. They asked for $5 and now they want more. I would like my $5 back.
Expert:  Dr. John replied 5 months ago.

Sorry for the confusion. The $5 is an initial deposit, but to have, the question answered, it does cost more than that. I have alerted the moderators, and they should be able to refund you.