Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

All of a sudden my puppy is shaking her head alot and

Customer Question

All of a sudden my puppy is shaking her head alot and backing up with some vomit
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your puppy eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Chica
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Chica?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

Hi this is DRB and I would be happy to help you. Vomiting in a puppy is usually a pretty serious problem. Causes include parasites, foreign body ingestion and Parvovirus. With any of these potential causes your puppy should be seen tonight at an ER because all of these are serious and can result in death if not addressed in time. In addition, puppies can get dehydrated very quickly and this can lead to body electrolyte abnormality which can also result in death. So you need to locate the closest ER and take your baby in now. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

If I can assist you further please let me know.DRB

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have.

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DR