Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy was laying in the kitchen in front of my dish

Customer Question

My puppy was laying in the kitchen in front of my dish drainer and I had put the crock pot in there to dry and it fell and I'm not sure where it hit but he seems scared of everything and when he goes outside when called he just sits and won't come
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your puppy. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Jasper he responds and wags his tail just won't come
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jasper?
Customer: Nope other than before it happened he was energetic and all around happy now he just lays around and appears sad
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Sally G. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself or to request needed information for your problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation.

It seems you have gone offline and I will be going off for about two hours . If you can answer the questions below it would be helpful. Of course any signs of ailment, you will want to see your Vet right away for a hands on exam.

Is he acting hurt or ill or is he just afraid to come to you?

Is the door to go outside near where the incident happened? Does he seem scared of the door area?

When did this happen and how old is your pup?