Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

This message is for Dr. Salkin. Buckie and I are still

Customer Question

This message is for Dr. Michael Salkin. Hi! Buckie and I are still buried in "no see ums". Does not appear that our Vets here in Toronto have ever heard of these bugs. I am at my wit's end after trying everything you suggested. I am seeing dead bugs so I know the last spray is helping but not enough. I am looking for a new place to live but scared to death to bring the bugs along with us. I have had company and the bugs will not come out until the company is gone and then they are vicious. Most peculiar. I am attaching a photo of 3 unknowns. The one on the left and the middle one have been in a small glass container and have changed considerably. The right one I found hanging off my finger today. Do you recognize them as bugs?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 3 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Denise, the only thing that remotely looks like a bug in that photo is the brown something below the piece of clearish white something. Mea culpa.