Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He got to a cookie and all of a sudden he flipped backwards

Customer Question

He got to a cookie and all of a sudden he flipped backwards and sideways without responding to me and fell off the chair Now he has a tick movement on his head
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Tic Tygger is his name He is 7 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tygger?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

This started right after he ate a cookie?

What type of cookie was it?