Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has thrown up twice, once last night and once today.

Customer Question

My dog has thrown up twice, once last night and once today. She still eats her food and drinks water. She has become wobbly and dizzy. She is still her normal hyper self but started whining/howling(like talking) at me (she has never howled at me before)
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: She is very hyper and keeps chasing her tail. She doesn't have diarrhea or anything. I don't know what's going on with her.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. And her name is ***** ***** will be a year old on the 16th
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dahli?
Customer: She does have dark brown stuff in her ears that have been there since she I got her from the breeder. I have treated her with ear cleansing solution, and this is not the first time she has acted the way she is tonight or thrown up. I have had problems with her throwing up since she was a pup. I am just concerned it may be related to her ears.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Pet Doc replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question regarding your girl Dahli. This issue won't be at all related to her ear issue, but there are a number of possible causes we need to consider here. I am currently typing up a response and will have something for you in the next few minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Dr E