Thank you for your patience. As you know chocolate is toxic to dogs, but thankfully Kronik is a pretty big boy, and the fudge was a combination of milk chocolate chips and sugar (not straight chocolate). If he had symptoms of chocolate toxicity, this would have been within 12 hours of ingestion. So - what you are seeing now with his lethargy, vomiting and diarrhea, is likely just the sweet, rich nature of the fudge on his GI tract. We also have to consider whether there is another issue altogether causing his symptoms here however, and this could include anything from an infectious gastroentertitis, to intestinal worms, or even a foreign body obstruction. Whatever the case here, you will definitely need to continue to keep a close eye on him, and if this vomiting continues, then you will need to get him seen by your local ER or after hours vet tonight. Likewise, if he seems particularly lethargic now, you are best to try and find a local after hours vet to check him over straight away.
For now, make sure Kronik has plenty of fresh water available and encourage him to drink. The biggest concern right now is that he could become dehydrated. If he won't drink or can't keep water down, then you are best to get him seen by your local ER vet tonight where they can start him on some intravenous (IV) fluids. You can with hold his food until the morning now, and from then you can start him on a bland diet of cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breast and boiled white rice. Don't worry about getting him to eat tonight, but definitely encourage him to drink now and over night. If he isn't interested in drinking, then you could try making him up a fresh chicken broth. For this, just boil up some fresh chicken until cooked, scoop off the solids, allow the liquid to cool, then feed him this luke-warm broth.
Over the next few hours, please keep a close eye on his mucus membranes, capillary refill time and respiratory rate as follows:
Mucus membranes - flip his lip and look at the color of his gums. They should maintain a nice salmon pink color. Get him to the emergency Vet if they appear white or very pale pink, or if they are a dark deep red color.
Capillary Refill time - this measures blood perfusion and test this by putting your thumb on his gum to apply pressure. After you release your thumb you will see the gum blanch. Capillary refill time is the amount of time it takes (in seconds) for the gum to return to a healthy pink color from the blanched white color. If 2 seconds or less don't worry - if it is taking significantly more time, again - off to the emergency Vet.
Respiratory Rate - if he is continuously panting throughout the afternoon, this is a sign of shock and or pain and a signal for a trip to the emergency Vet.
As he is likely quite nauseous right now, you may also want to try him with a little pepcid. The typical dose for this type of situation is 0.25mg per pound of body weight up to twice daily. You can read more about the use of Pepcid in dogs online here: http://www.petplace.com/article/drug-library/library/over-the-counter/famotidine-pepcid
Best of luck with Kronik and hopefully these symptoms settle in the next few hours. As above, if he can't keep water down, seems very lethargic, or if any of the parameters above don't seem right, then definitely play it safe and get him seen tonight. I hope all of the above makes sense? If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks! I hope to work with you again soon!
PS: If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. E..." or "Pet-doc..." and others will leave the questions for me.