If you are referring to a silica gel pack (like the kind used to keep moisture out of things like beef jerky or dog treats), then you're in luck. They are not toxic, so any portion that she ate should pass with no problems. They have to put a disclaimer on the package so children do not eat it and choke on it. It has to be food safe since it is put in with jerky as well as other food sources.
The only think I would be concerned with is a blockage since your dog is a small breed dog and had ingested the entire packet and if this is the case then inducing vomiting should be considered with 3% hydrogen peroxide 1/2 teaspoon then walk around to mix it in the stomach and result in vomiting. This can be repeated once in 10-15 minutes if no vomiting is observed.
If you are unable to induce vomiting or the packet itself was not ingested still please watch for vomiting, diarrhea, constipation and abdominal distress which can be signs of a blockage in the intestines if more was ingested than originally believed. If you see any of these signs, you need to get her to a vet for an x-ray and possible surgical removal of the packet.
I hope this helps but please let me know how else I can assist you both today!
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!