Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She ate some reese peanut butter cups They were sdmall ones

Customer Question

She ate some reese peanut butter cups They were sdmall ones in a Christmas candy cane.Thgis happened Friday night and I have been watching her but this morning she had a bloody stool.She is a miniature schnauzer and weighs 12.1 pounds
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Murphy 2yrs. old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Murphy?
Customer: She was spade on November 29 if you think that is something he should know
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How long has it been since she ate the reese's peanut butter cups?

2- Any other symptoms?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We aren'tsure but it was friday evening while we were gone.I don't know how many she ate I think it was half gone.My husband left it on side table.This morning I was in my home office and she came in and laid down and was shivering a little.But that could be due to my turning off the heat yesterday because it was pretty warm yesterday.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is someone going to call?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Whast do I need to do if anything?!!

I am sorry I can not make a live call. But, I will be glad to answer your question on this thread. Or, I can opt out and allow another expert to help you. Please let me know.