Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My sheba Inu is 18 yrs old and generally does well. But

Customer Question

My sheba Inu is 18 yrs old and generally does well. But tonight she has been pacing aimlessly for 5 hours and doesn't sit or sleep. She ate her normal dinner and has normal stools. I gave her a Benedryl an hr ago and it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions are welcome until I get her to the vet tomorrow.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Brandie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Brandie?
Customer: She is on special food and takes half a Cerenia a day so her stomach doesn't get upset.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Sarah Snow replied 10 days ago.

I am Dr. Snow, and I can try to help you with Brandie. How much does she weigh and how much Benadryl did you give?