PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Is ther a allergy med. over the counter that i can give my

Customer Question

Is ther a allergy med. over the counter that i can give my dog.
My vet precribe Chlorpheniramine 4mg 1/2 tablet once a day.
Sometimes she seems to be choking.She is a four year old shorkie
Thank You for your input
***** ******
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

There are quite a few, in fact, including Chlorpheniramine. See a complete list here with dosages: http://cheyennewest.com/antihistamines-for-dogs-cats/

I’ll be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further.

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.

Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 days ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Customer
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 22 hours ago.

Checking in. How is your girl doing?