Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Came home this evening and my puppy i did not welcome me, is

Customer Question

came home this evening and my puppy i did not welcome me, is lethargic and curled up in a ball and does not care to get up, when I picked up my mail I found a toy half eaten foam looking football someone must have thrown out a window of a car or something as I have no children and no toy footaball could this have maken her ill?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Pupper is what I call her, her name is ***** ***** do not call her that. she was a year old in June, was a shelter puppy , a border collie looking dog
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dolly?
Customer: My daughter in law took care of her while I was gone, and brought her back home, she was here at home to play in the yard and then at her house, she said she was playing and ju,mping this afternoon and enjoyed her ride, She loves riding in the car or pickup, she brought her back and tied her by the dog houses so as not to follow, she had brought her in the kitchen where she is when I am home, she goes in and out and does love the outdoors, so she took her back out and said she was fine at 2:30 , but when I came home at 4;35 seemed depressed and quiet . she did not jum,p or want to give me a welcome, !!!
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
she is feeling better and just got up and came to me and her nose is now cold, where it had been hot, she is wagging her tail and appears better
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I apologize for the delay in hearing back from us.

If she consumed part of the football, yes, this could certainly upset her stomach. Keep me posted on her progress. We'd like to see her eating and drinking normally, passing urine and feces normally and her generally happy self. If this is not the case tomorrow morning, let me know.