Carole Cocagne
Carole Cocagne, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian at Swartz Creek Veterinary Hospital
96736229

She has fleas. Itchy. Treated with flea med last night. Can

She has fleas. Itchy. Treated with flea med last night. Can I give her Temaril P that I have leftover from skin issue?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. How old is med?
Customer: Good until 12/24/16
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about med?
Customer: no

Hi I'm Dr. Carole and I'm a small animal veterinarian. What flea medication did you use? Yes you can use Temaril P, usually do it twice a day for 4 days then start to taper dose. May need antibiotics in addition so if no improvement in a few days have her seen by a vet.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you

Your welcome. If your satisfied with my response please provide a rating. It is the only way I get credit for my answer. I will be happy to answer any other questions if you need further assistance though. Thanks