Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

My dog has pancreatic enzymatic insuffientcy. Pancrea powder

Customer Question

My dog has pancreatic enzymatic insuffientcy. Pancrea powder plus is put on his food snd it is to sit for 15-20 mins. Tonight his dinner was given to him without the wait time. Should something be done?
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response and I will be right back!

This is a great question but on an occasional basis this should be just fine. I too have a dog with this condition and when I get home late at night sometimes I don't wait the allotted time to feed her (they are big beggars!) and she has no ill effects. It is just realistic that sometimes it is missed and often they go months before a diagnosis and do recover well when re administered

I hope this makes sense but please let me know if you have any additional questions tonight!

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION at the top of your screen (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 13 days ago.

Good afternoon, how is Teddy? Were there any issues with the meal last night? I would love an update. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today

If the information I have provided was helpful I would be grateful if you would rate our chat at the top of the screen so I am compensated for my time. Thank you and best of luck to you both, truly!