Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

4 month old mini dachshund kicked in eye an the eye ball is

Customer Question

4 month old mini dachshund kicked in eye an the eye ball is visibly swollen
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
email is fine. It looked like we had someone available but I was denied access to discuss
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Can you confirm its the eyeball and not the tissues around the socket that are swollen?

Is the eyeball hazy/cloudy or have any signs of ulceration?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.