Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog has an sore on her face that won't heal. It's oozing

Customer Question

My dog has an sore on her face that won't heal. It's oozing now and has is a lump. She seems to be getting worse over time instead of better.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Daisy and she 14
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Daisy?
Customer: Her right eye turned white and she can't see out of it anymore
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 5 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Daisy. Non-healing wounds are either infected, neoplastic (cancerous), or both. Can you upload a photo(s) of this sore to our conversationion? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 5 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/dog-health/a1ju9-dog-sore-face-won-t-heal-it-s-oozing.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.