Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I recently asked a question about my dog who was hit by a

Customer Question

Hello. I recently asked a question about my dog who was hit by a car about 1 week ago. Following the accident, I immediately took her to an ER veterinarian and followed by taking her to her regular vet the next day. Though we have covered all bases (as advised by our vet) so far, I would like to speak with a LICENSED VETERINARIAN about caring for my dog after the trauma. She is in a lot of pain, and I am not sure how best to comfort her (so as to prevent her from going into shock). I also have the DICOM X-Ray Images and am able to convert them into JPEG files, if a veterinarian is willing and able to take a look at those and give me their opinion (based on her history, accident, current symptoms and X-Rays. While we do love our regular veterinarian, she runs her own emergency practice which keeps her very busy and limits the amount of time she is able to spend during appointments.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My phone number, with an attachment of my dog, Daisy's hip fracture. Thank you!
Expert:  Dr Aaron replied 16 days ago.

Hi this is Dr. Aaron.

Are you still interested in getting a phone call to discuss this case?

Expert:  Dr Aaron replied 16 days ago.

Otherwise I'd be happy to discuss things with you on here.

Whichever you prefer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am, My sincerest apologies for the delay. I was taking care of my dog at the time of your response. Please let me know if you are still available. I would prefer not to wait another two days for a response, given that I just paid $60.
Thanks....
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I see that it has only been 10 minutes since you replied to the inquiry I submitted over an hour ago. I don't mean to be rude, but this is completely unacceptable. Please do contact me when you receive
this message.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please end this chat and refund my money, immediately.