Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

The problem with my dog is that when I touch her body,

Customer Question

Hi Dr Peter the problem with my dog is that when I touch her body, specially her head or her arms and stomach, she cries
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: her name is ***** ***** she is 5 yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Snow?
Customer: well, i just notice her last week, she was having diarrea with kind of mucus,something like that
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 4 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Snow, please?

Which breed is she, please? Vocalizing when approached or touched indicates Snow's attempting to avoid pain or, less commonly, fear.